Pedorthics is the treatment and management of conditions of the foot, ankle, and lower extremities to ease, prevent, and treat painful and disabling conditions caused by disease, defect, overuse or injury. Pedorthic footwear is crucial in restoring mobility and comfort. Through Pedorthics, shoes and foot orthoses can become therapeutic tools to address a variety of common or complex foot concerns in a conservative (non-surgical) way. Our expertise allows us to have quick turn-around times on custom shoes and inserts.
If you are diabetic and eligible for Medicare, you may qualify for FREE Diabetic Shoes and inserts. Give us a call to find out more.
- Diabetic feet
- Hammer Toe
- Heel Spurs
- Partial foot
- Pes Planus (Flat Feet) / Pes Cavus (High Arch)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Heal moldable foot orthotics
- Diabetic shoes, socks and inserts
- Extra Depth & Custom Shoes
- Shoe modification, lifts, wedges, and rocker bottoms